31 March 2012

5 Minutes with our Creative Director...



Between sequins, furs, new collections, designing, orders and organizing the daily running of Fredbare, we were able to steal our Creative Director Fi away for 5 precious minutes to quiz her on what makes her creativity tick!

5 Minutes with ... Fredbare Creative Director Fi

FB. What are you currently obsessed with ?

Fi. My son's new Fender guitar....and French films...

FB. What was the inspiration behind this collection?

Fi. The islands of Tahiti.... the impossibly coloured fish and crystal clear blue lagoons and sugary white sandy beaches, ancient mountains shooting out of the sea.
and the fragrance of frangipanis that I will never forget




FB. What is your personal design aesthetic ?

Fi. Keep it simple...and love my cowboy boots!

FB. When I am not working I love to..

Fi. I love to feel the sunshine and smell the ocean and boogie board (surf) with my son Jasper.



FB. Who inspires you the most ?
Fi. my mum!

FB. Favourite place to travel to ?
Fi. Cambodia..leaving this week...and Paris, surprise, surprise

Fredbare x

No comments:

Post a Comment